2013年9月21日星期六

Imp 853 - Large Mastiff x with ringworm from Renbury is SAFE

We were in the process of working out where she would go when we were advised this morning that she is safe with Rocky’s K9 Rescue.   Thanks to Merna Karam for coming to her aid.


Check out their website http://www.rockysk9rescue.org.au/index.html


I will try and assist in advertising this gorgeous BIG boofa on our website…    Hope she recovers well from her condition – I did a bit of research on the condition and it is contagious but not as bad as I had thought.  I might post some health info on this conditions soon.


For all those that have emailed and texted me to see if we could help her…. you will be glad to know she is not going to be Put To Sleep today.


We will send through the bottle of Malaseb we had purchased yesterday for this beautiful girl that is so deserving of a chance.




没有评论:

发表评论