2013年9月16日星期一

My Dogs Ringworm Is Not Healing

varied



What is wrong with men? With my husband? she swears.
I sit in the cafe. With Alex, who married and has three children.

I need a coffee, she scolds
counter top, which runs all scared to bring her to the melange, which they always drink. She lights a cigarette, takes a deep train.
I say nothing. I know that I can now say anything.

why he believes that it turn her on me when he wants to have at five to six on Monday morning sex? I know men are proud of their best pieces. They want to show it, they want people to admire it. But five minutes before ringing the alarm clock I am not interested in sex!


I nod. your coffee, I point and say on the table.

Oh,
she says and takes a sip.
If he wants to show me he wants me to buy, he gave me flowers or run me out to dinner. That’s not all.
He understood nothing.
middle of the housework, he finds it funny to grope my breasts and me to tweak in my ass. And he finds incredibly great! This is not great, the really annoying! I have to do and must see to it that I’m keeping my schedule.
If I do not do the laundry, who will? And he was the first who complains when his favorite shirt is not ironed.


Alex damps out the cigarette, sips her coffee and rails already on her way.
If I go to the bathroom, because I got to the toilet, he goes after me. him his mother has not taught that you do not share body functions as a woman want? If I sit on the toilet, I will hear not think he finds me sexy. I’m not sexy when I’m sitting on the shell.

Well, Alex,
I want to say you must not do that ….
And that farting, she scolds, this constant farting. His friends like it so found great if he can fart for five minutes without interruption. I think that’s not great. No, and I think it’s not great to go with the match in the toilet.

Look, Alex, your coffee
… Too late.

My God, now I am also in the slips up yet,
she swears, takes the napkin and tried to wipe the coffee stains on the blouse.
Do you know what he said to me yesterday? You’ve changed, since we are married. Our sex life is not as exciting as the beginning. You are constantly tired. I could say nothing. I was beside myself. I’ve said this to him several times, but he understood nothing. We used to have sex in the woods, we had sex in the car … We had sex everywhere. You understand no fun anymore, you have no humor.
Imagine Amadea, he talks to me! I married him, right? Demonstrates that not of my sense of humor? What does he want? I do do and all day, I’m responsible for order in the house’s for cooking, for the children. I make sure that they make the homework that everything is clean. I’m not a teenager anymore, and I will not several times a day, somewhere to have sex.
Also, what should I exert myself? I have him on the hook, he married me, we have kids, a house. I no longer need to seek him. He can not survive without me.

figures
waiter calls them.
Amadea, I have to. I have two hours yet. Then I have to get the children from the mother. You know, I have a date. A blind date. How exciting. A picture of a man, handsome, witty.


Where did you meet him?

Well, on the Internet. A handsome man, half Italian.


I’m speechless.

Yes, you know, I need sometimes bissl a break from the boring married life. I gave him feel that I will have to persuade me. For fifteen years do not have sex with another man!
I’m sure we do’s in the car! How exciting …



没有评论:

发表评论